Florida is a great place to visit any time of the year, but you may want to consider staying in December if you are looking for a little different vacation. There are also many warmest place in Florida in December.
Miami is one of the most popular Florida cities with a subtropical climate. It has an average temperature of around 70 degrees Fahrenheit during December. Tampa is another city that is warm in December with an average temperature of 76 to 71 degrees Fahrenheit during this time period.
Here is the list of the Warmest place in Florida in December must visit
If you’re looking for someplace to get away from the cold and snow, look no further than Florida. In December, many parts of Florida are warm enough to make you forget that it’s winter. Here are the top eight warmest places in Florida in December:
|Florida Cities||Temperature in Fahrenheit|
|Miami||From 79°F to 76°F|
|Fort Myers||From 78°F to 75°F|
|Key West||From 78°F to 75°F|
|West Palm Beach||From 78°F to 75°F|
|Tampa||From 76°F to 71°F|
|Orlando||From 75°F to 71°F|
|Gainesville||From 71°F to 67°F|
|Jacksonville||From 70°F to 65°F|
Things to do in Miami in December
Miami is a great place for tourists in December. The weather is warm and perfect and it’s the best time to enjoy the city’s beaches. Miami is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It’s home to some of the best beaches, nightlife, and attractions.
If you’re looking for something to do in Miami this winter, check out these fun places!
- Visit the Art Basel Miami Beach: This year’s Art Basel Miami Beach takes place from December 1st through December 4th, and it’s not just an exhibition—it’s also a party! There are art installations, concerts, and more throughout the city. It’s one of the most highly anticipated art events of the year and we can’t wait to see it all!
- Go shopping at Art Basel Miami Beach, where you can browse through over 500 galleries and buy original artwork by local artists at discounted prices during this international art fair held every December.
- Take advantage of our beautiful weather by getting out on the water and boating around Miami Beach or other areas along our shores like Key Biscayne or Miami Beach Marina Park
- Take a tour of Wynwood Walls: Wynwood Walls is an urban art movement started by a group of artists who wanted to create murals in their neighborhood. They started by painting murals on abandoned buildings and now have spread across the city and into other areas across America as well. If you haven’t visited yet, this is one trip you won’t want to miss!
Things to do in Fort Myers in December
December is here and the air is crisp and clear, making it the perfect time to go on a little adventure in Fort Myers city in Florida.
Fort Myers is know for its warmest place in Florida in December, weather is warm and sunny (from 78°F to 75°F), and there are plenty of fun things to do in the area. Here are our top picks for things to do in Fort Myers in December:
- Go ice skating at the Fort Myers Skatium in Lee County. It’s open year-round and offers both indoor and outdoor skating.
- Go sledding down at Park of Palms in Fort Mayer. This park is located just on the street of 2414 Edwards Dr, and it has lots of sledding hills to choose from and hike around downtown which is the perfect choice for winter and you can see different kinds of palm trees here.
- Visit Edison & Ford Winter Estates for a romantic dinner out on one of their many rooftops overlooking this beautiful area’s waterways.
- Go shopping at Fort Myers River District on Saturday mornings between 9-11 am during December! This place offers a top restaurant and explores rich culture seasonal decorations (including lights on some of its trees), live music performances (including the Ukulele Orchestra of Florida), food trucks, arts and crafts vendors (such as stained glass artists), and even pony rides! You can even buy a few gifts for those special folks in your life!
Things to do in Key West in December
The weather is warm (from 78°F to 75°F), but not hot, and there’s a chill in the air that makes you feel like you’re being hugged by an old friend. The streets are lined with Christmas lights and decorations, and you can’t help but smile as you walk around the town.
If you’re planning on visiting in December, here are some things to do in Key West:
- The first thing to do in Key West in December is to take a cruise. It’s the perfect way to enjoy the island’s natural beauty, as well as its rich history and culture. You can also spend time on one of the many islands that surround Key West, such as Big Pine Key or Islamorada.
- Visit Mallory Square and see the lights on display at night. The tree lighting ceremony takes place every year on Thanksgiving Eve, but it’s also worth checking out other holiday events like caroling and Santa sightings throughout December.
- Spend a day at Ernest Hemingway’s house, The Garden of Eden Museum. The famous author lived here from 1926 until his death in 1961—you’ll be able to see cold nostalgia for where he lived during his time here!
Things to do in West Palm Beach in December
One of the best things to do in West Palm Beach in December is taking a trip to The Galleria Mall. You can shop for gifts or just enjoy the beautiful holiday decorations and Christmas music. If you love music, there are several Christmas concerts that will be held throughout the month of December. You can also stop by The Cultural Arts Center if you want to see some art or listen to live music.
We’ve got many ideas for you this December in West Palm Beach. But before we get into it, let’s talk about what’s going on:
- Take a walk on Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller grounds and admire the architecture, which was designed by the same architect who did the United States Capitol. The courthouse is located in downtown West Palm Beach.
- Head over to CityPlace, where you can shop, eat and play games in a modern shopping center that’s also surrounded by beautiful gardens and outdoor spaces. This destination is located in downtown West Palm Beach and has several restaurants and shops.
- Spend some time at Clematis Street Park, which features beautiful gardens, sculptures, fountains, and benches along its walkways—all of which were designed by renowned landscape architect Lawrence Halprin in 1967. This park is located in northern West Palm Beach and offers lots of opportunities for photography enthusiasts!
Things to do in Tampa in December
Decembers in Tampa are always a blast. The weather is warm (from 76°F to 71°F), but not too hot. The people are friendly and laid-back. There are plenty of activities to do, so you can enjoy yourself without having to worry about being bored.
If you’re looking for something to do this December, here’s a list of things to do in Tampa in December that won’t break the bank.
- Visit the Florida Aquarium: The Florida Aquarium is located in Downtown Tampa and has more than 45 exhibits, including a shark tank, touch pools, and an aquarium built into a hillside. There are also over 4,500 species of animals to see, including sea otters and manatees!
- Visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: Located in Tampa Bay on 783 acres just minutes from downtown Tampa (or 30 minutes from Orlando), this theme park has dozens of rides as well as shows and concerts throughout its year-round calendar.
- Check out the Lowry Park Zoo: Located in Downtown Tampa, the Lowry Park Zoo offers fantastic exhibits that include everything from koalas to hippos and giraffes to gorillas. There are also plenty of educational opportunities for kids of all ages at this zoo!
- The Tampa Bay Times Holiday Cruise on December 2nd is going to be amazing! You’ll get to see the city from a different perspective as you sail around Tampa Bay, which means you’ll have an opportunity to see all of your favorite places from a whole new angle.
- The Tampa Bay Symphony Orchestra is performing its annual Christmas in the Park concert at Margaret Mitchell Square Park on December 2nd. It’s free, so bring the whole family out for an evening under the stars!
Also, read 50 Free And Cheap Things To Do In Florida For 2023
- Visit any of our local art museums or cultural centers: Lowry Art Museum, Tampa Museum of Art, or Ybor City History Center. These museums offer free admission for seniors over 60 years old on Wednesday mornings from 8 am-4 pm!
Tampa is home to a lot of great events and activities throughout the year, and it’s no different in December. From family events like Christmas at the Museum and Winterfest on the Riverwalk to concerts at the Midtown Amphitheatre and events like Tampa Bay Symphony Orchestra, there’s always something new happening in Tampa.
Things to do in Orlando in December
If you’re looking for an exciting and fun way to spend your time in Orlando, look no further than these things to do in Orlando this December. Orlando is a great place to spend your winter vacation because of its lovely weather and beautiful sights.
- Tour the Magic Kingdom Theme Park: There’s nothing like riding the big blue train and seeing Cinderella Castle for the first time in this Walt Disney World Resort. You’ll also have a chance to get on some rides before they open to the public (and get some great photos).
- Madame Tussauds Orlando is one of the most popular places to visit in Orlando, Florida. This wax museum features life-like replicas of famous people and historical figures. The museum is divided into two main areas: the Hall of Fame and the Hall of Wonders.
- See a show at Disney World: Grab your friends and head off to Disney World for the day! There are so many different shows that you can see, from “The Lion King” to “Beauty and the Beast” and even more! You can even go on a date night if you want.
- Go shopping at Downtown Disney: You’ll find tons of shops and restaurants here, plus there are plenty of places to rent movies or just hang out with friends. Plus there’s a water park nearby where you can cool off after spending all day walking around the parks!
Things to do in Gainesville in December
Gainesville is a small town in the state of Florida. It is situated in the north-central region of the state, and it is one of the most populous cities in Alachua County. Gainesville has a population of 126,000 people and it is home to the University of Florida. Gainesville has a humid subtropical climate with hot summers and mild winters, with an average yearly temperature of 71°F to 67°F.
If you’re looking for things to do in Gainesville in December, we’ve got you covered. Here are the top lists of things to do in the month of December in Gainesville:
- The Gainesville Botanical Gardens are open daily from 9am to 4pm until February 28th. Admission is free! They offer a variety of activities like picnicking and biking through the gardens, as well as seasonal events like Christmas lights displays in December.
- The Florida Theater hosts shows throughout the year including Shakespeare plays during the winter season at their outdoor amphitheater located across from the theater itself on North Main Street near downtown Gainesville.
- Go see a performance by the Gainesville Symphony Orchestra at the University Center Theatre. You won’t regret it—it’s going to be an amazing show!
Things to do in Jacksonville in December
December is a great time to spend some time in Jacksonville (from 70°F to 65°F). There are lots of things to do here during the holidays, but if you want to take advantage of all the benefits that come with spending time in this city, we’ve got your back. Here’s what you can expect:
- Shopping: Jacksonville has plenty of amazing shopping options for anyone who loves shopping. Whether you’re looking for clothing, accessories, or even some new furniture for your home, you’ll find it all here. If you’re looking for something more unique, pop into one of the many antique stores in town.
- Eating: Jacksonville has some amazing restaurants and bars, from fast food chains like McDonald’s and Burger King to more upscale restaurants like The Biltmore Hotel or The Edison at Atlantic Station (which is known for its vegan cuisine).
- Attractions: There are so many things to see and do in Jacksonville that it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all of them at once! You can visit museums such as the Museum of Science & History or The Florida Theatre; go shopping at retail outlets such as Belk.
Florida is known for its sunny weather, but not all of the Sunshine State is created equal. If you’re traveling through Florida, you’ll need to keep an eye out for some of the best warmest place in Florida in December during the winter months and also make sure to get updated with the latest weather conditions in Florida.
December is a wonderful time to visit Florida. The weather is warm, the beaches are beautiful, and there are so many fun things to do!
It’s not as hot as you might think, but it does get pretty warm during the day. And although the north-central parts of Florida can get a bit chilly at night, central and south Florida are generally fine for travel in December.
Also, Read These FAQs
Where is the warmest city in Florida
The warmest city in Florida is Miami. The average temperature in the city is most of the time around 80°F.
What part of Florida stays warm year round
The part of Florida that stays warm year-round is Miami. Fort Myers and Key West are cities that have a very mild climate with temperatures that rarely get too hot or too cold.
What part of Florida is the warmest during winter
On the other hand, some areas of Florida experience warm weather year-round—like Miami—while other areas are much more moderate with warmer winters and cooler summers than most other places in the United States.
What city in Florida has best weather
The weather in Vero Beach is warm and sunny, with an average high of 75 degrees and an average low of 57. Vero Beach is a great place to visit in the winter, but it’s also a great place to visit in the summer! If you’re planning a trip to Vero Beach and you want to know what the weather will be like, we’ve got you covered.
Where in Florida is it 70 degrees year round
It’s 70 degrees year-round in Naples, Florida! That’s right: no matter what month of the year it is, it’s going to be 70 degrees in Naples. And not just any 70 degrees—it’s going to be 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and that’s something you should definitely take advantage of.