Park City, Utah is a ski town with a reputation for arts and culture. It’s also the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life it’s just as beautiful in the summertime and has many top things to do in Park City Utah. If you’re looking for a great place to get away from it all and relax, Park City is the perfect destination. With tons of activities and attractions, you won’t be bored!
It’s got everything from ski slopes to alpine trails, and it’s only a short drive from Salt Lake City. It’s also got some great restaurants and bars that are sure to satisfy your craving for a cold beer after a long day of skiing or snowboarding. You’ll find everything from pizza and burgers. And the locals are friendly as well!
Here are 55 Top Things to do in Park City Utah:
Park City, Utah is a beautiful place to visit. It’s filled with great restaurants, bars, and shops that are sure to satisfy any craving you might have. Here are some of our favorite 55 top things to do in park city Utah:
- Ski or snowboard at one of Park City’s three world-class ski resorts: Park City Mountain, Deer Valley Resort, and Canyons Resort.
- Take a scenic ride on the Park City Alpine Coaster, a thrilling roller coaster that winds through the mountains.
- Go ice skating at the outdoor rink at the Resort Plaza at Canyons Village.
- Visit the Park City Museum, which tells the story of Park City’s mining and skiing history.
- Take a guided tour of the historic Main Street District, which features charming shops, restaurants, and galleries.
- Go cross-country skiing or snowshoeing through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Visit the Kimball Art Center, which features contemporary art exhibitions and workshops.
- Take a hot air balloon ride over the Wasatch Mountains for breathtaking views of the area.
- Go shopping at the Tanger Outlets, which features more than 70 stores and restaurants.
- Visit the Utah Olympic Park, which was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics and now offers a variety of activities such as bobsledding and zip lining.
- Take a guided snowmobile tour through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Go mountain biking on the trails at Deer Valley Resort.
- Visit the Park City Children’s Museum, which offers hands-on exhibits and activities for kids.
- Go hiking or rock climbing in the Wasatch Mountains.
- Visit the Park City Film Series, which shows independent and foreign films at the Park City Library.
- Take a guided fly fishing tour on one of the area’s many streams and rivers.
- Go golfing at one of Park City’s many golf courses.
- Take a scenic drive through the Wasatch Mountains on the Mirror Lake Scenic Byway.
- Visit the Park City Ghost Tours, which offer guided tours of the city’s haunted history.
- Go horseback riding through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Take a guided mountain biking tour through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Visit the Park City Farmers Market, which features locally-grown produce and crafts.
- Take a guided nature walk or bird-watching tour through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Go rafting or kayaking on the Weber River.
- Visit the Park City Ice Arena, which offers public skating sessions and hockey leagues.
- Take a scenic drive through the Alpine Loop Scenic Byway.
- Visit the Summit County Equestrian Center, which offers horseback riding lessons and trails.
- Go rock climbing at the Park City Climbing Center.
- Take a guided ATV tour through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Visit the Egyptian Theatre, which features live music, plays, and movies.
- Go fly fishing on the Provo River.
- Take a scenic drive through the Guardsman Pass Scenic Byway.
- Visit the Park City Library, which offers a variety of books, movies, and events.
- Go mountain biking at the Park City Mountain Bike Park.
- Take a guided snowshoe tour through the Wasatch Mountains.
- Visit the Utah Olympic Park Museum, which tells the story of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- Go hiking or rock climbing at the Rockport State Park.
- Take a scenic drive through the Kamas-Marriott Scenic Byway.
- Visit the Park City Miners Hospital Museum
- Visit the Park City Mountain Resort’s Kid’s Adventure Zone, which features
- Take a guided tour of the Park City Ghost Walk, which explores the town’s haunted history.
- Go snowmobiling in the nearby mountains.
- Visit the Park City Mountain Resort’s Alpine Slide, a thrilling slide through the mountains.
- Take a scenic drive through the Summit County Scenic Byway.
- Go ice climbing in the nearby mountains.
- Visit the Park City Mountain Resort’s ZipRider, a thrilling zip line experience through the mountains.
- Take a guided tour of the High West Distillery, which produces award-winning whiskey and vodka.
- Visit the Park City Mountain Village, which features a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Visit the Montage Deer Valley Resort and Spa, which offers luxurious accommodations and spa treatments.
- Visit the Park City Golf Club, which features a beautiful 18-hole course.
- Take a guided tour of the Park City Silver Mine, which operated from the late 1800s to the early 1900s.
- Visit the Old Town Cellars winery, which features tastings and live music.
- Take a scenic chairlift ride up the mountain for a beautiful view of the valley.
- Take a scenic drive through the Heber Valley and visit the Heber Valley Railroad.
- Visit the Park City Museum, which tells the story of the town’s history as a mining town and ski resort.
What kinds of fun things can you do in Park City?
Park City is a great place to visit during the winter, but we know that it’s even better when you get to do fun things like snowboarding, skiing, and ice skating. Here are just a few of our favorite activities:
Snowboarding is a lot of fun! You can go on a guided tour of the mountain or explore on your own. Snowboarders love finding new trails and learning how to turn and land their jumps. If you’re feeling adventurous, try riding with someone else!
If you’ve never tried skiing before, now is the time! Park City has some great beginner slopes where you can learn the basics of the sport. If you’re up for it, try going down one of the more advanced slopes—they’ll teach you how to make turns and perfect your technique.
Ice skating is another winter activity that kids really enjoy doing together or with friends. It’s also an excellent way to stay warm when temperatures drop and snow begins falling!
What is there to do in Park City besides skiing?
While skiing is a popular activity in Park City, Utah, there are many other things to do in the city besides skiing. Some other activities and attractions in Park City include:
- Hiking or mountain biking on the city’s many trails
- Visiting the Olympic Park, which was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics and now offers a variety of activities such as bobsledding and zip lining
- Exploring the city’s historic Main Street, which features a variety of shops, restaurants, and art galleries
- Taking a scenic drive through the nearby Wasatch Mountains
- Relaxing at one of the city’s spas or hot springs
- Visiting the Park City Museum, which tells the history of the city and the surrounding area
- Going golfing at one of the city’s many golf courses
- Taking a guided tour of the city, either on foot or by bike
- Attending one of the city’s many festivals or events, such as the Sundance Film Festival or the Park City Food & Wine Classic
- Snowshoeing or cross-country skiing on the city’s trails
There are many other activities to enjoy in Park City, so you are sure to find something that interests you.
Is Park City Utah worth visiting?
Park City, Utah is a popular destination for both winter and summer vacations. Located just 35 miles from Salt Lake City, Park City is known for its world-class ski resorts, but it also offers a range of other outdoor activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, and golf. In the summer, visitors can enjoy activities such as fly fishing, whitewater rafting, and horseback riding.
In addition to its outdoor recreational opportunities, Park City has a vibrant cultural scene, with a number of art galleries, music festivals, and theater performances throughout the year. The town also has a variety of dining and shopping options, as well as a lively nightlife.
Overall, Park City is a great destination for those looking to enjoy the outdoors and experience a small mountain town with plenty of amenities. Whether you’re interested in skiing, hiking, or just relaxing in a beautiful setting, Park City is worth visiting.
How do I spend a day in Park City?
There are so many ways to spend a day in Park City!
First, you can get out of the city and explore the beautiful surrounding area. There are some great hiking trails and rivers that you can walk or even float down. If you’re feeling ambitious, you could even check out some of the nearby ski resorts. You can also go horseback riding if you’d like.
Or if you just want to be indoors, there are museums and theaters in the area that are sure to have something for everyone. The local art museum has a great collection of contemporary works by local artists which may interest those who appreciate modern art or those who just want to see what Utah has to offer.
The theater company there puts on shows throughout the year with different themes like comedies and dramas that are sure to entertain everyone in attendance!